Complete Care & Nourishment Combo
Sku ID : LBT-BHFK-002
No. of products : 4
Complete package for nourishment of hair, beard and face.
Smoother and shinier hair
Argan oil shampoo popularly referred as liquid gold rich in Omega 5 that makes hair smooth and shiny.
Deep cleaning is done right by charcoal face wash. It seeps into pores and takes out all the impurities.
All the products are 100% natural and paraben-free.
The beard growth oil has a pleasant forest smell that gives refreshing and soothing vibes.
Encourages hair growth
The Argan oil content cleans the scalp and nourishes hair roots which ultimately increases hair growth.
- L'BERT charcoal face wash has amazing antibacterial properties that penetrate deep into the skin to remove impurities that provide an anti-ageing effect that makes you look younger and more attractive.
- L'BERT Beard Wash can be used on every part of the body for a basic grooming and cleansing routine. This product is used by applying to wet beards and making a rich lather.
- L'BERT Beard Growth Oil is a natural and super nourishing beard growth oil that stimulates the growth of facial hair and nourish your beards. This beard growth oil has a forest scent which gives you a manly feel every time you use it.
- L'BERT Argan Oil Shampoo is made with rich natural ingredients that work together to restore your dry scalp and damaged hair.
- Charcoal Face Wash: Activated Charcoal, Distilled coconut fatty acid, Glycerine, beeswax, menthol, Aqua, Fragrance.
- L’BERT beard growth oil: The effectiveness of a beard growth product like the Forest Ranger is dependent on high quality ingredients which include Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Red Clover, Saw Palmetto, Vitamin E, Clove Oil and Rosemary Oil.
- L’BERT beard wash: Aloevera extract,rosemary oil,thyme oil,argan oil, menthol, glycerine, water, perfume.
- L’BERT argan oil shampoo:Sodium Lauryl Ether sulphate, Cocodithanol amide, Polyquat-7, Glycerine, Ethylene glycol monostearate, Aloe extract, Sodium PCA, Cocoamidopropyl betaine, Argan oil, Perfume, Citric acid, Euxyl K 120, EDTA, AQUA.
- Take a few drops of beard oil and rub it gently through the beard. Massage it gently downwards.
- Take a small amount of charcoal face wash and apply it on wet face and then wash it off.
- Take some shampoo on your palms and rub it through your wet hair. Make rich lather and then rinse gently.
- Take a few drops of beard wash in your palms and then rub it on the wet beard to create lather. Wash it off after proper cleaning.