100% Natural Ingredients
Both the products doesn’t include chemicals in their formula.
Removes impurities and gives an anti-ageing effect that makes you look younger and bright.
Healthy, clean beard
The entire pack is designed to give you flawless skin and clean, soft beard.
Stimulates beard growth
Stimulates the growth of facial hair and nourish your beards.
The face wash, beard wash and oil are fully tested by a certified dermatologist so no harmful chemicals are involved in making.
Glorious effect on beard
The oil will surely leave your beard silky and soft. Plus, the hair are shiny and damage-free.
L'BERT Beard Wash can be used on every part of the body for a basic grooming and cleansing routine. This product is used by applying to wet beards and making a rich lather.
L'BERT charcoal face wash has amazing antibacterial properties that penetrate deep into the skin to remove impurities that provide an anti-ageing effect makes you look younger and more attractive.
L'BERT beard Growth Oil is a natural and super nourishing beard growth oil that stimulates the growth of facial hair and nourish your beards. This beard growth oil has a forest scent which gives you a manly feel every time you use it.
L'BERT Argan Oil Shampoo is made with rich natural ingredients that work together to restore your dry scalp and damaged hair.
- L’BERT beard growth oil : The effectiveness of a beard growth product like the Forest Ranger is dependent on high quality ingredients which include Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Red Clover, Saw Palmetto, Vitamin E, Clove Oil and Rosemary Oil.
- L’BERT charcoal face wash : Activated Charcoal, Distilled coconut fatty acid, Glycerine, beeswax, menthol, Aqua, Fragrance.
- L’BERT beard wash : Aloevera extract,rosemary oil,thyme oil,argan oil, menthol, glycerine, water, perfume.
- L’BERT Argan Oil Shampoo : Sodium Lauryl Ether sulphate, Cocodithanol amide, Polyquat-7, Glycerine, Ethylene glycol monostearate, Aloe extract, Sodium PCA, Cocoamidopropyl betain.
- Take a few drops of beard oil and rub it gently through the beard. Massage it gently downwards.
- Take a few drops of beard wash in your palms and them rub it on the wet beard to create lather. Wash it off after washing properly.
- Take a small amount of charcoal face wash and apply it on wet face and then wash it off.
- Take some shampoo on your palms and rub it through your wet hair. Make rich lather and then rinse gently.